Blue Seafood & MarketEdit
Blu Seafood & Market is a boutique style market in Calgary specializing in fresh fish, seafood, bread, meat and chef-prepared meals to be finished at home.
Blu also has a great selection of olive oil, vinegars, salsas, sauces, herbs, and spices, Anything you might need to cook a gourmet meal. There is always a chef working in-store to assist you with information and cooking of product.
Chef & Owner Brian Plunkett has over 30 years experience as a chef and many years in the seafood business.
- "What Chef Brian Plunkett, the man behind the North Sea Fish Market in Willow Park Village, is back after several years of honing his skills internationally to promote his new market. It offers delicious prepared food, like salmon burgers and lobster thermidor, all made with the freshest seafood in town."
- From Air Canada's enRoute Magazine
- "Blu Seafood & Market in the Brick Plaza is a bright, fresh and pristinely clean shop that is packed with good things to eat. It's open daily and offers a wide range of fresh seafood, including Plunkett's salmon burgers and sausages, lobster Thermidor, seafood soups and expertly cut fish.
- Plunkett has saved room in his display coolers for certified Angus beef, pork, chicken, lamb and bread that is baked fresh each day."
- From Canada.com City Guides