Crete Souvlaki is a tiny place to get Greek food embedded in OK Gas bar on 17th Ave. Although they have a couple of tables, many of the customers order the food for take-out.
2623-17 Ave SW online map
(403) 246-4777 - free delivery for orders over $16 in designated areas
- In Avenue Magazine's March 2004 issue, Cinda Chavich writes about Crete Souvlaki's "addictive tzatziki that connoisseurs claim is definitely the city’s best combination of yogurt and cucumbers."
- Since new management has taken over, the food has gone down hill drastically and I have ended up with raw meat covered in tzaziki the last three times I have attempted to stomach it. - Anonymous user (22.214.171.124) 19 Feb 2005
- Every time i eat there the food has been throughly cooked and is delicious. Would recommend, A+ - Anonymous User 23 Nov 2007
- Not exactly a review but an important news item about the restaurant which all current and prospective customers should read. Note that it describes the situation at the end of 2009. Let us hope that it improves drastically from now on. -- Derek Ross 00:36, January 11, 2010 (UTC)