LETS Bowlerama is one of three 10-pin bowling centres in Calgary.
A major renovation at LETS in 2007 resulted in the replacement of the facility's 30 tenpin lanebeds, along with new masking unit graphics and new furniture. It is an all-Brunswick facility including Vector automatic scoring and computer-retractable bumper bowling. The facility currently runs 16 leagues and refers to its glow bowling as Thunder Alley.
LETS is considered as one of Calgary's major 10-pin centers. It has hosted the Youth Bowling Council National Championships and the National Classified Bowling Championships. It was also the host centre for bowling for the 1997 World Police and Fire Games. Many other local and provincial tournaments are held here.
LETS Bowlerama is located at the corner of 28th St and 5th Avenue northeast, which is west of Marlborough Mall.
This is a very popular bowling center and can get extremely busy. Glow bowling on weekends can get very overcrowded with wait times exceeding one hour. The center does not accept reservations or coupons during glow bowling.
- Access Level: Street Level
- Lanes: 30
- Lane surface: Brunswick Pro Anvilane - no range finder markings.
- Pinsetters: Brunswick A-2.
- Automatic Scoring: Brunswick Vector
- Restaurant Capabilities: Pizza Hut Express, full bar and lounge.
- Other Amenities: Billiards, pro shop, equipment repair.
- Parking: There are two entrances to this bowling centre - a west entrance facing 28th Street and a main entrance on the north side of the building. There is more parking near the main entrance.
- Transit: Route 33 follows 28th Street with a stop near the bowling centre. Connect to this route at Marlborough Station.