Toppler Bowl is a bowling facility located on Fairmount Drive about half a mile south of Glenmore Trail.
Toppler Bowl has a basement access and offers 16 lanes of five-pin bowling divided into two sections of eight lanes. The north section is equipped for glow bowling. The lanes were recently upgraded with new synthetic surfaces and modernized ball returns.
Toppler is equipped with a birthday party room and offers a light fare of food selections. There is a bank machine on site. The facility originally operated on a cash-only basis, but now accepts debit cards.
Toppler co-hosted the 2001 Youth Bowling Canada national finals. It is also home to several elite leagues and is a common site for the Calgary zone qualifying of the Canadian 5 Pin Open championship.
- Access Level: Basement
- Lanes: 16
- Lane surface: Murrey Synthetic.
- Pinsetters: String - PBS CA-1 with modified shields.
- Automatic Scoring: Men Des Futura; camera-based scoring
- Restaurant Capabilities: Light fare.
- Other Amenities: Birthday party room, ATM.
- Parking: Reasonable free parking as part of a strip mall.
- Transit: Route 10 stops in front of the bowling centre.